If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No Robots This Time

No, but 24 is back on. I taped the episode on Sunday, but sadly, didn’t get a chance to watch. Then, I missed some of the first of Monday’s. So I was like, What? Tony’s alive? How does that work?

And what a wimpy FBI agent. She’s no Jack Bauer, let me tell you. Jack would’ve totally pwned the guy in the hospital bed without flinching. What? You won’t talk? See this lamp cord? Yeah, I’ll bet you’re talkin’ now, bitch.

And what’s up with Chloe? I liked her better as a socially-awkward-to-the-point-of-Asperger’s Syndrome Chloe. What a great character she used to be, not having any social skills and looking like a marching-band kid, all grown up. But now? What are they doing to Chloe? It’s like they’re trying to make her look and act normal or something? Like they’re trying to pretty her up, tone her down. And yet, she still has this huge honking thing for Jack Bauer. So now she’s just pathetic. Man. They’ve ruined her.


Granted, I still have to go back and watch Sunday’s episode, so I am withholding judgment, but…
Anyway, I finished M’s scarf to match the hat. Cast on 15 with #10.5s. Garter stitch border all around and stockingette stitch in between. Just knit until I ran out of yarn. So used about 1.25 skeins of the Pacaboo. She wore the hat yesterday (It’s cold here in the Midwest this week!) and said it was very warm.

Oh, and I went to Michael’s on the way home from work last night to get the yarn to reknit R’s scarf (which was stolen by an ill-mannered skier), but they were picked clean!!! So little yarn on the shelves, it was scary.

I cried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter